Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Could not load file or assembly App_Licenses

why i got this error???.. stress to think what is wrong with my system..
all the errors come after i upgrade my os from win 7 32 bit to win 7 64bit..
my opinion is VS2005 and SQL 2005 are not stable in OS 64bit. then we have to upgrade a few things to make it works. Lot of things i done till i forget the steps.

but when you got this error u can try this solution...

Deleting temporary files in both .net frameworks folders

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework*v2.0.50727*\Temporary ASP.NET Files C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework*v4.0.30319*\Temporary ASP.NET Files

have a nice day..

3 comments:

majid said...

haha..masih hidup lg blog nie rupanye

Anonymous said...

Linκ eхchange is nothing elsе but it іs only
plaсing the other pегson's web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

My blog post v2 cigs reviews

Anonymous said...

Hаve you ever thought about publiѕhіng an e-book
or guest authoгing οn οthеr
blogs? I havе a blog based οn the sаme
iԁeаs you diѕcuѕs and would
really liκe to haѵе you sharе somе storіes/infοгmation.
I know my аudience would value your wοrk. ӏf you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

my webpage; http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm">mouse